The Tilt Theorem Pro Stunt Street Scooter - Asphalt Black - Large is basically a kick scooter on steroids made for tricks in the streets.
Having a lightweight aluminum 6061 bar is advantageous for reaching new heights with your scooter. The T-shaped bar is right on the mark if you are looking for smooth hand transfers for your bar spins. In addition, the SCS compression system gives you a very smooth spin experience with easy maintenance.
- Total Scooter Height: 930mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4kgs (8.9lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 673mm (26.5")
- Bar Width: 559mm (22")
- Bar Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum with no backsweep
- Deck Length: 559mm (22")
- Deck Width: 152mm (6")
- Deck Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum with 83 Degree angle and Box Cut Concave Shape
- Fork: SCS Compression 6.0" Threadless steertube with F5 Axle x 30mm Length x8mm diameter
- Clamp: SCS Tilt Clamp
- Headset: Tilt Integrated Headset
- Brake: Foot Fender
- Wheel: 120mm / 30mm White PU / Chrome Core
- Grips: White Tilt Grips
- Griptape: Tilt Supergrip