- Bars: 25"(H) x 24"(W) Alu Oversized (34.9mm outer diameter)
- Deck: 4.5"(W) x 20.5"(L) Integrated, Fluted with 3° Concave and Cut Out Detailing
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless 3D IHC Forged Fork with CNC Machined Cut Out
- Wheels: 120mm 86a MFX Switchblade Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Anodised 3D Forged Oversized (34.9mm) Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Black and Clear Full Deck Grip with Cut Outs (One of each supplied)
- Brake: MGP 120mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Hydro Wrapped
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Recommended Age: 8+
- 6061 Aluminium
- Deck: 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Aluminium Alloy
Madd Gear pushed the graphic design boundaries with previous Extreme scooters which featured the hydro-wrap graphic application process, and the MGP VX7 Extreme Limited Edition range is no different. The reaction to the Limited Edition designs released by Madd Gear was phenomenal and demand far exceeded expectations. Again for 2017, we will see the release of new designs over the coming months, available in very limited numbers, so please order early to avoid disappointment!
The all new VX7 Extreme Limited Edition scooters from Madd Gear feature only the best components including a brand new 3D forged, 6061 alloy 120mm IHC fork with CNC machined cut out for weight reduction, without compromising on strength. In addition to the new lightweight forks, MGP have added their new, upgraded K-3 (ABEC-11 rated) bearings to the MFX Switchblade wheels and added them to the MGP VX7 Extreme range making these scooters the only scooters to feature Ryan 'RWilly' Williams Signature wheels as standard.
As with all MGP Extreme scooters, they feature the signature deck cut outs, and have increased the deck in length so as it now measures 20.5" long and 4.5" wide making the 6061 anodised aluminium Aero 24" wide and 25" high bars perfectly in proportion.