For the rider looking to step up to the next level
The Fuzion Z300 Pro has been fully upgraded with all new Fuzion designed custom components.
The new Z300 is better than ever. Now available in three brand new colors and graphics.
The Z300 is a pro rider favorite and has been put to the test by the best in the game to ensure it can meet the demands of fast advancing young riders. The Z300 is like buying a custom complete for the price of other entry level scooters.
Fuzion’s new wider, tougher and lighter 6061 T6 Aluminum deck with a center reinforced neck distributes landing forces evenly across the deck’s outer surface. With a 3-degree top concave design and a flat bottom with rails ideal for grinding, this is one of the toughest and lightest decks around, and one that outperforms all of the competition.
Fuzion designed, taller 25”H/22” W steel chromoly Vert™ Riser Bar. Fitted with plush oversize 155 mm Hex Grips, made with Fuzion’s own rubber compound and with tough Nylon Bar-Ends.
The Fuzion Z300 comes equipped with custom components only found on much higher priced scooters, making the Z300 a truly custom complete. Smooth and tough IHC Integrated compression system with fully sealed headset bearings. Lightweight one-piece, sculpted Chisel™ steel fork and a 6061 CNC aluminum alloy double bolt clamp with 6 mm bolts.
New Fuzion designed 100mm Dose™ wheels, 6061 Alloy Core Wheels with high rebound 88A PU and super-fast ABEC-9 Fuzion bearings. For speed control, Fuzion’s new Nylon and Steel Triad™ brake is noise-free and easy to adjust.
- UPGRADE TO THE ALL NEW Z300: Wider, Tougher, Lighter. Your riding keeps progressing, so get the scooter to take you to the next level. The 6061 T6 Aluminum deck has a center reinforced neck. Fuzion designed, 25”H/22” W steel chromoly Vert™ Riser Bar fitted with plush oversize 155 mm Hex Grips, made with Fuzion’s own rubber compound with tough Nylon Bar- Ends. Rolling on Dose 6 spoke 110mm aluminum core wheels. Heavy duty CNC 6061 Aluminum clamp with two 6mm bolts. This is a entry-level to intermediate scooter for the rider who needs a scooter that won’t quit. Custom designed from the ground up by Fuzion with input from the best riders and experts in the industry.
- LIGHT, TOUGH, 6061 T-6 ALUMINUM DECK AND REINFORCED NECK WITH IHC: Redesigned 6061- T6, 19.5” L/4.5” W aluminum lightweight deck. IHC compression system and fully sealed headset bearings keep steering smooth and consistent.
- ALL NEW CUSTOM COMPONENTS: Fuzion designed Chisel™ Sculpted one-piece Steel Fork (no ugly welds!) is based on our Sabre aluminum fork, and is the best looking steel fork out there. Fuzion’s new Dose™ 110mm cast aluminum core 6 spoke wheels with high rebound 88A PU and super-fast ABEC 9 Fuzion bearings makes the Z300 one fast scooter. Add Fuzion’s new noise-free and easy to adjust Nylon and Steel Triad™ brake and you have a scooter ready for whatever riding you might throw at it.
- THE Z300 DIALED AND READY TO RIDE: Dialed and ready to shred right out of the box. Only two bolts to tighten gets you riding in no time at all.
- SKILL LEVEL: Best scooter for Beginner to Intermediate rider. The Z300 will quickly take you to your next level of riding. You just can’t beat the Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter.
- Item Dimensions: 26.75" L / 4.5" W / 32.5"H
- Item Weight: 7.85 lbs.
- Material Type: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Skill Level: Entry Level to Intermediate
- Weight Capacity Maximum: 220 lbs.